Besides hand washing and social isolation, it is lifestyle that determines who stays healthy. All those things your mother told you, basic lifestyle choices, are what really matter. Here’s the list.
- Diet: Green vegetables, protein and plenty of water, no sugar and remember pre and pro biotics lessen the need for antibiotics.
- Exercise: A sedentary lifestyle is a deadly lifestyle. Take a walk.
- Little or no alcohol.
- No Tobacco, No drugs.
- Plenty of Sleep: Seven to as much as nine hours a night.
- Maintain a normal weight: Obesity kills!
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy: A smile a day keeps endorphins in play.
you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in
1 Corinthians 3:16