We received the following notification from Abortion Free New Mexico, and respectfully pass it on for your consideration. Let us be silent no more!
WE THE PEOPLE NEW MEXICO RALLYTomorrow – Monday, March 4th 12:00 NoonIn front of the Roundhouse
We the People of New Mexico: Protest
(Online version): http://www.abortionfreenm.com/news/we-the-people-of-new-mexico-protest
Santa Fe, NM- We the People of New Mexico: Citizens of New Mexico are concerned about the direction that New Mexico legislators are taking the state. You are invited to voice your concerns at a rally in Santa Fe.
Here is your chance to voice your concern on issues like abortion, becoming a sanctuary state, boarder security, minimum wage, oil and gas constraints, new and higher taxes, gun control and many others that will affect you and your communities!
We have been silent too long!
- When: Monday March 4, 2019
- Time: 12pm (noon)
- Where: Front of the Roundhouse in Santa Fe, New Mexico
BRING YOUR SIGNS. (Signs will also be provided by Abortion Free New Mexico .)
- Do not make an issue of Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham (that makes it vindictive and personal)
- DO make it about the issues of concern about the bills being proposed.
- DO keep your composure and keep anger and disrespectful language out of the rally.